10 Things You PROBABLY Don’t Know About Me
It’s no secret that I share a lot of my life on the internet. Some people love it, some people hate it. To each their own! But if you’re one of those people who love it, today is your lucky day! I’m sharing 10 random, totally pointless facts about myself that you MIGHT not know! If you do know some of these, four for you! You’re a true friend. And we should go out for coffee sometime.
1. I have never had a bloody nose. And honestly? I’m terrified for it to happen. Every time my nose runs a little bit, I wonder if it’s bleeding because I have no idea what it feels like and I scare myself. Shocker. Irrational fear #492.
2. I realized way too late in life that I would have LOVED to be a mail man. (Mail woman?!) I think delivering peoples mail would be the MOST FUN thing to do!
3. My first job was at the movie theatre and I wore suspenders and a bowtie as part of my uniform.
4. I love traveling. My bank account does not love traveling. Who wants to send me to Iceland?!
5. I believed in Santa Claus for a lot longer than the average child and I’m not ashamed of that at all.
6. I hate sweet tea. And do not really enjoy Diet Coke.
7. I can’t believe I’m typing this for the whole internet to judge me over….but avocados are NOT my favorite. Avocado toast? You nasty.
8. I found my wedding dress on a Dillard’s clearance rack. Best thing to ever happen to me.
9. I am the least creative person I know. And I truly mean that!
10. My nickname growing up was “Sunshine” and a lot of people thought that was my actual birth name.
Wow! That took way longer than I thought to come up with 10 random things about myself! Did you already know any of these?!
If you have a blog and want to do this same post, feel free to use my image provided! I’d love to hear 10 things about YOU! Thanks for reading. Have the best day!